Successful EA practice requires the ability to self-assess and course-correct. Measures and modes of measurement are therefore essential for the growth of the profession and discipline of EA. This theme is aimed at generating such tools and techniques. Examples of research questions in this theme include:
- What is a viable metric-suite for measuring value of EA programs?
- How can metrics and baselines be generated for such a metric-suite?
- What is a viable metric-suite for measuring the quality of EA models?
- How should EA-related organizational maturity be measured?
- How should large EA-projects be managed to ensure success?
- How can career paths be provided for aspiring EA professionals?